Agile Tour Ho Chi Minh Ville – 8 and 9 November 2012
At Officience, we are agile enthusiasts, we believe that agile is the only way to develop good software. The transition isn’t easy, but is worth every effort. And the progress is very rewarding (see a previous post on Raising Agile awareness with games).
A dynamic Agile community
We are even more enthusiastic when we see that this is a confirmed trend in Vietnam. The agile community here is quite inspiring: the Agile Forum is a great initiative. The monthly events contribute massively to not only the awareness, but also to show that Agile is possible, that other companies have gone through this transition or on the way to it.
With the upcoming Agile Tour Ho Chi Minh City (8th and 9th of Nov.), the community is going one step further. By bringing this unique event in South East Asia, we show Vietnam’s maturity and even capability to lead in this matter.
Officience is very happy and proud to announce that we will be a Gold Sponsor at the Agile Tour Ho Chi Minh City.
Agile Tour HCMC Program
With 4 parallel lanes and renowned international speakers, the Agile Tour will offer unique insights on agile and lean methods from the design, manufacturing and business process perspectives.
- Lane 1: Management & Leadership
- Lane 2: Manufacturing in the 21st century
- Lane 3: Academia & Industry
- Lane 4: Technology
- Ken Schwaber, Scrum Co-Founder
- Joe Justice, WIKISPEED CEO
- Kiro Harada, Lean and Toyota Production System Expert (TPS)
- Daniel Teng, Agile Coach Expert
- Peter Stevens, Scrum Coach, Trainer and Mentor
- Brindusa Gabur, Agile Practitioner Expert
- Alexandre Cuva, Agile Coach and Trainer
- Duong Trong Tan, Academic Head, FPT University
- Diamond: 1,000,000 VND – Meet some of the speakers the evening before the conference and attend both days
- Regular: 500,000 VND – Regular 2-day conference ticket
- Student: 27,000 VND – Please bring your valid student pass with you to the conference.
More details on the program on the Agile Tour official website.