- Working with the Product and Creative teams to provide level-of-effort assessments, product. recommendations, and technical considerations.
- Work with designers to create pixel-perfect templates and sliced images.
- Collaborate in an Agile environment to rapidly iterate and prototype digital products.
- Write clean, well organized and fully documented code.
- Must know about W3C validation
- Experience with frameworks/libraries such as Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular
- A CSS generator, such as LESS or SASS
- Version control system (Scrum, Git, SVN)
- Experience in somes CMS: Wordpress, Drupal, Prestashop, Magento, .NET, ...
- JQuery, Ajax techniques, Web Accessibility, SEO
- Experience in Backend programming such as PHP is a plus.
- Experience in solving cross browser compatibility
- Independent, committed and able to manage projects with tight timelines
- Creativity, agility, responsibility
- Good communication & team-work.
Front-end DeveloperView detail
- Provide accurate and timely technical information, advice and assistance regarding the organisation’s product and service before, during and after a transaction to maintain and improve the organisation’s customer relationships;
- Communicate with customers and clients (via email, phone, or online tool) to answer their enquiries, understand and assess their needs;
- Apply established procedures or develop new solution to solve technical problems through case management and follow-up on the status of outstanding cases;
- Use database or other resources to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the volume, content and outcomes of enquiries received.
- Receive the requests from Customer;
- Contact and discuss with the supporting teams and customers by mails, IM, phone… to collect information requested by customer;
- Support customer by investigating and understanding the situation of the customers, defining the solutions and expediting actively (with the approval from Team Leader/ Manager) ;
- Answer Customer ‘s query;
- Periodically produce reports to customers;
- Making the weekly and monthly report to manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 0-1 year experience;
- Fluent in English, good at French is a plus;
- Good at Customer Services;
- Careful, open-minded, willing to learn and sharing knowledge, flexible, result-oriented, working under high pressure;
- Have logical thinking;
- Good at MS Excel, MS Access; Database knowledge (SQL, Data modeling,...) is a plus;
- Problem-solving skill.
Data AnalystView detail
We currently open many vacancies for senior student/ graduated student majored in IT software.
- PHP (Internship)
- dotNET internship (Internship)
- Mobile/ Android (Internship)
- Fron-end (Internship)
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Full-time position
- Mon - Fri (8 hours/ day)
What we offer:
- Monthly allowance (3,000,000 VND/ month)
- Free lunch at company pantry
- Have a chance to become our official employee after internship
- Will be trained to improve other skills
- IT geeks
- Having related certificates is an advantage
- Good English communication
- Independent and flexible
- Can start immediately
WHY WORK WITH US?On a personal scale, you can expect us to nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives; you will develop a high sense of service and none will treat you as an anonymous offshore “resource”. On a larger scale, you will contribute to the sustainable development of Vietnam by sharing knowledge and caring for environment. At Offy, we have much to offer:
- Sincere, dynamic and professional environment;
- Big and international customers;
- Knowledge and expertise sharing;
- Challenge with newest technologies;
- Good health care program;
- Onsite opportunities in France.
Full-time IT InternshipView detail
Full-time IT Internship
Thank you very much for your interest in Officience. If your profile matches with our requirement, we will contact you within 02 weeks for the next step.