- Providing estimates for development effort
- Research new technologies and existing libraries.
- Requirements analysis, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
- Writing unit tests and interact regularly with testers to prevent regression issues.
- Good experiences in Drupal 6 or 8, Symfony 2.0
- Good knowledge in Open-source solution: Apache/Nginx, Doctrine, Varnish, Capistrano, LiquiBase, RESTFul Web services.
- Good knowledge in database e.g MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Experience with tools: Eclipse, SVN/GIT, Jira, Confluence, Redmine, Jenkin
- Experience in web development technologies & knowledge of OOP
- Good communication in English.
PHP DeveloperView detail
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Work in Mobile Project as: Developer/Project Leader under Management of Customer
- Customized integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager and other team members to determine various application constraints and establish each element.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in iOS Development using Objective-C, Xcode, Swift.
- Experience with JSON, XML, APIs and other web services
- Familiar with standard iOS frameworks, such as Cocoa, Facebook iOS SDK, Twitter iOS SDK.
- Have experience in building an iPhone/iPad app from start to finish.
- Have experience in working with video streaming in iOS.
- Have experience in integrating iOS apps with web services.
- Have an iPhone/iPad app in App Store is a plus.
- Have experience in developing custom UI for native iOS component.
- Have experience developing Android is a plus.
iOS DeveloperView detail
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Analyze requirements and come up with adequate technical design
- Implement solution following coding standards (readable, maintainable, - reusable) and KISS (keep it simple stupid) principles
- Write unit tests to prevent regression issues and allow refactoring
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Define and document deployment procedure, works to automate them for continuous integration
- Apply iterative development
- Work closely with Business analysts to check functional behavior and priorities
- Provide estimates on each development task
- Interact regularly with testers to prevent regression issues
- Work closely with Project managers to plan the development cycle and attainable objectives at each iteration
3. Methodology and Practice
- Follow, improve and enforce coding standards
- Come up with suggestions to improve overall quality
- Research new technologies and existing libraries,
- Work closely with team manager to share knowledge to other team members, make the most of knowledge built by other team members
- Report progress on each task using tools such as redmine
- Raise early any concerns to the project manager, and actively suggest plan of actions to lower risks
- Minimum 2 years of experience as developer that includes deployment in .Net 3.0/3.5, SQL
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field. MCTS certifications in .NET 3.0/3.5 prefered
- Microsoft Technologies (especially Sharepoint)
- Computer fundamentals (algorithm, data structure, methodology), Programming skills (client-server, UX)
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, Trac, Bugzilla
- Experience writing unit tests
- Strong SQL database management and troubleshooting skills, Oracle, MySQL
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Development and Design
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Frameworks (Spring, Struts, Hibernate)
- Experience of development tools (Eclipse, SVN) and servers environments (Apache, Tomcat)
- English : Intermediate
- Customer focused, strong team player, analytical and critical thinking, open-minded, pays attention to details, self-starter
WHAT WE OFFER:At Officience we have much to offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- 13th salary, bonus on performance
- Premium health care package
- 12 annual leaves, and 10 sick leaves per year
- Dynamic French-Vietnamese working environment
- Yearly company trip
Sharepoint/.NET developerView detail
- Provide accurate and timely technical information, advice and assistance regarding the organisation’s product and service before, during and after a transaction to maintain and improve the organisation’s customer relationships;
- Communicate with customers and clients (via email, phone, or online tool) to answer their enquiries, understand and assess their needs;
- Apply established procedures or develop new solution to solve technical problems through case management and follow-up on the status of outstanding cases;
- Use database or other resources to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the volume, content and outcomes of enquiries received.
- Receive the requests from Customer;
- Contact and discuss with the supporting teams and customers by mails, IM, phone… to collect information requested by customer;
- Support customer by investigating and understanding the situation of the customers, defining the solutions and expediting actively (with the approval from Team Leader/ Manager) ;
- Answer Customer ‘s query;
- Periodically produce reports to customers;
- Making the weekly and monthly report to manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 0-1 year experience;
- Fluent in English, good at French is a plus;
- Good at Customer Services;
- Careful, open-minded, willing to learn and sharing knowledge, flexible, result-oriented, working under high pressure;
- Have logical thinking;
- Good at MS Excel, MS Access; Database knowledge (SQL, Data modeling,...) is a plus;
- Problem-solving skill.
Data AnalystView detail
We currently open many vacancies for senior student/ graduated student majored in IT software.
- PHP (Internship)
- dotNET internship (Internship)
- Mobile/ Android (Internship)
- Fron-end (Internship)
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Full-time position
- Mon - Fri (8 hours/ day)
What we offer:
- Monthly allowance (3,000,000 VND/ month)
- Free lunch at company pantry
- Have a chance to become our official employee after internship
- Will be trained to improve other skills
- IT geeks
- Having related certificates is an advantage
- Good English communication
- Independent and flexible
- Can start immediately
WHY WORK WITH US?On a personal scale, you can expect us to nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives; you will develop a high sense of service and none will treat you as an anonymous offshore “resource”. On a larger scale, you will contribute to the sustainable development of Vietnam by sharing knowledge and caring for environment. At Offy, we have much to offer:
- Sincere, dynamic and professional environment;
- Big and international customers;
- Knowledge and expertise sharing;
- Challenge with newest technologies;
- Good health care program;
- Onsite opportunities in France.
Full-time IT InternshipView detail
Full-time IT Internship
Thank you very much for your interest in Officience. If your profile matches with our requirement, we will contact you within 02 weeks for the next step.