Customer Service Officer (French speaking)
Location: Phu Nhuan Dist. - HCMC
2 weeks ago
About the role
On a daily basis, you will:
- Be responsible for the configuration of the PMS software
- Install, configure, and test all peripheral interfaces to communication systems third-party providers.
- Transmit the necessary elements to the good implementation follow-up.
- Collaborate with Level-2 support teams on anomalies encountered by customers or requests for improvements.
- Work with the Team Leader(s) and other consultants to ensure the maintenance and the exceeding level of the service requirements
- Ensure proper and sufficient communication with the client throughout the project
- Adhere to and follow the procedures with precision and efficiency
- Maintain and improve the image of the company in a professional manner
- Actively participate in training forums and collaboration.
- Participate in relevant meetings with the customers or internally as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience in hospitality industry
- Fluent in French - You will work 100% in French via calls, mails, and chat
- Customer service mindset
- An ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with team members and clients.
- Good at English is a plus
- Type of the position: Full-time
- Working time: 9AM-6PM
- Working location: Phu Nhuan district, HCMC
- Monthly salary: Up to $1000
- Other benefits:
- 13th month salary
- Tet bonus
- Trade Union gifts
- Lunch allowance
- Premium healthcare package
- Annual healthcare check up at international clinic
- Free training classes with diverse topics
- Innovative salary review process
- 12 annual leaves per year + 10 sick leaves
- Laptop policy if any
- Onsite opportunities to France upon Client’s request