ERP Consultant (Dynamics AX/ D365FO)
About our client:
For almost 20 years, our client has been supporting and guiding small and mid-sized businesses in integrating Microsoft and SAP ERP and BI solutions. The company also sells its own business solutions which exactly match the needs of different kinds of industries.
As part of the reinforcement of our customer success teams, we are looking for Business and Technical consultants to support our customers on issues related to the Microsoft ERP Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365FO) and AX 2012 (Finance, Supply Chain, Production...)
About the role
On a daily basis, you will work with the oversea team including functional and technical consultants, project managers, to provide the main activities including:
- Providing support and expertise on D365FO and AX2012 for our customers.
- Working with technical consulting on code maintenance and troubleshooting: Investigating and fixing bugs by debugging the code in customized D365FO and AX projects and Microsoft standard code.
- Analyzing and implementing new features depending on customer requirements.
- Following-up of logged cases and actions carried out.
- Direct communication with customer key users and IT Managers.
- At least 2 years’ experience as Support Functional Consultant and have already worked with D365FO or Dynamics AX2012 / AX2009.
- Good knowledge on ERP D365FO and/or Dynamics AX2012/2009 on one or more modules (Finance, Supply Chain, Production...)
- Technical Skills in Microsoft D365FO, X ++, SQL is a BIG PLUS
- Good analysis and communication ability, autonomous, rigorous, pragmatic and customer oriented
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)